Friday, August 14, 2009

The ultimate D&D collector's item: Yours for $7,995.00

Check it out: Nobleknight.com is now selling an original first edition, first printing, woodgrain D&D box set, signed by both Gygax and Arneson. View the complete description at the Noble Knight Web site. Talk about the holy grail of D&D collectibles.

My question: How the heck would this be shipped? If I had 8G to spare, I'd spring for an armored car to pick that baby up. I don't think I'd want to leave it to the whims of the post office or UPS, no matter how well it was packed.

2 comments:

Falze said...

No big deal...if it arrives damaged you just patch it up with some clear tap.

Hamlet said...

Yeah, saw that.

Now I wish I had a couple thousand extra to spring on this if only to keep my dice near it in the hopes that some good luck rubs off.