Monday, August 31, 2009

I never said I had the gift of gab: Podcasting on SFFaudio.com

Didn't get enough of my review of The Steel Remains? Now you can hear more of my thoughts on Richard K. Morgan's new novel over at SFFaudio.com. Site administrators Jesse Willis and Scott Danielson (cool guys both) recently had me, Gregg Margarite (LibriVox.org narrator and book coordinator), and Luke Burrage (host of the Science Fiction Book Review Podcast) on to discuss the book and the J.R.R. Tolkien controversy stirred up by Morgan's essay.

Gregg and Luke (damn his awesome British accent) sound a lot better than I do, and I'm certainly more comfortable behind the keyboard than on an open microphone, but I don't think I entirely embarrassed myself and I certainly had a lot of fun with the podcast. How many times do you get the chance to sit down for an hour-plus and actually talk about books? In my case, that would be ... never.

Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.sffaudio.com/?p=9963. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jesse Willis said...

hope to have you on more often to do exactly that. :)

Brian Murphy said...

Thanks Jesse!