Thursday, August 30, 2012

Plethora of Howard Days Panels on Youtube

If you didn’t make it out to Cross Plains Texas for Robert E. Howard Days this past June (I didn’t, and have not yet made the trip, though it is on my bucket list), despair not: You can experience the panels, vicariously, through the magic of Youtube. Videographer Ben Friberg filmed several of the panels and generously posted them for up for public consumption. They’re all incredibly interesting and fun, if you like this sort of thing. Here’s a quick list of links.

To read the rest of this post, visit The Black Gate website.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome! Thanks for blogging about the posts and spreading the word! Sadly, I missed two panels because of low lighting issues with my HD cam, but I will be prepared for that next year. I'm glad that I can help fans from all over the world to finally be able to experience Howard Days.

- Ben

Brian Murphy said...

Thanks for stopping by Ben! Again, you performed a superb service for all of us who could not be there.

Timothy Mayer said...

Glen Lord is truly a legend. Thanks for the links. I'll be watching them in days to come.

Pericles said...

Some time before Glenn Lord died, a website(I forget which one)posted a mailing address where you could reach him. It was suggested you write him a note of encouragement or appreciation, since he certainly deserved our best wishes. Sadly, the day went unseized, and I now regret my failure to send Mr. Lord a few kind words.