Friday, October 29, 2021

Unearthing David Drake's The Barrow Troll (back from Dallas)

Holy fuck. I'm back after 11 straight days of work, including a six-day conference in Dallas that consumed as much as 16 hours on given days. Delayed return flight, finally got in this morning around 2 a.m. 

I'm officially on E. Time for a short break.

During this epic stretch Tales from the Magician's Skull published my latest piece, "Unearthing David Drake's 'The Barrow Troll.'" I love this particular story and enjoyed my most recent re-read. Seek it out; as you will see from the linked piece it's been published a shit-ton over the years, and for good reason. It's great.

2 comments:

Narmer said...

I really like "The Barrow Troll". It's been years since I've read it. I need to dig it up and read it again.

Brian Murphy said...

Narmer: Do it, you won't regret it.