Friday, October 14, 2022

COVID!

I've got it, it sucks, that is all.

2 1/2 years of avoiding the 'vid and finally it got me on a business trip. Plane rides and a big conference, coupled with a few nights out at restaurants/bars, so probably no surprise. The opportunities for exposure numbered in the thousands.

I'm feeling tired, achy, spiked a small fever which seems to have broken. Otherwise OK, but posting here has suffered and likely will continue to suffer in the next few days. We'll see.

4 comments:

Narmer said...

Recover quickly.

Brian Murphy said...

Thanks dudes... on day 4 and I'm definitely on the upswing.

Dana said...

Us, too. 2-3 weeks ago. Mild symptoms for me for a few days followed by essentially a cold for a week (didn't even know I had it), Susan had it worse, but basically just a flu, 3-4 days of a fever then achy head cold for 10 days or so.

Hope it doesn't stop you from seeing JP. 5 days in you shouldn't be catching anymore.

Brian Murphy said...

Ugh, that sucks Dana. I am planning to see JP as I'm 5 days in and symptom free for 2+ days. Will mask up and go.