Growing Up Metal: The Story Of A Fan Who (Kind Of) Rocked is now available on Amazon.
Kindle: $5.99
Print: $15.99
I'm psyched! And now, for one naked ask.
Please buy a copy.
You’re a loyal reader of the blog. You’ve loved or at least read (skimmed?) my essays, my posting about sword-and-sorcery and heavy metal. Some of you for years.
Thank you.
You know I don’t charge a thing to read anything I’ve written. There’s no annoying pop-up ads, no asks to join my non-existent Patreon, no paywalls, no tip jar. Nothing.
I plan to keep it that way
But I have an ask.
Please buy Growing Up Metal.
If you don’t like heavy metal, you probably know someone who does. Or who likes memoir. Or who grew up in the 80s and 90s. Or struggled to grow up, struggled in his or her marriage. And made it to the other side, with a story that doesn't pull punches.
Read it, review it. Send me feedback. Tell me if you love it, tell me it sucks. Tell me if it moved you, or didn’t.
What is it?
My story from teenager to adult, full and largely unexpurgated. The Truth, the facts of my existence and what I learned from it all, how I listened, and changed. With a fantastic soundtrack.
The story of heavy metal, filtered through me.
The story of a bygone era of time that I tried to bring back to life.
Even a couple dribs and drabs of sword-and-sorcery. Not much, but not zero.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment